Opinions and recommended stories about Phil Sullivan In 1945 Phil Sullivan won the premiership with the Melbourne Stars, playing eight matches for a club that was run by Philip Gerard Sullivan. In the Championship at half-time Phil Sullivan had won his first Australian championship after winning Sydney-St Kilda on 14 December 1939. Sullivan's first ever game was against Carlton in July 1936 against the Dockers. Sullivan managed the scoreline 11-2 for the match but was given...
- Full name: Philip Gerard Sullivan
- Date of birth: ( 1903-09-08) 8 September 1903
- Place of birth: Ballarat East, Victoria
- Date of death: 15 February 1970 (1970-02-15) (aged 66)
- Place of death: Caulfield, Victoria
- Original team(s): St Arnaud
- Height: 184 cm (6 ft 0 in)
- Weight: 84 kg (185 lb)
- Years: Club Games (Goals)
Phil Sullivan Pictures
- Filmmaker Welcome Party - 2016 Tribeca Film Festival
- Marc Jacobs & Benedikt Taschen Celebrate NAOMI at the Dia...
- TV Guide Magazine Celebrates Dick Wolf's Chicago Series
- 4th Annual All-Star Bowling Benefit Supporting The Stutte...