Phoebe Philo (born 1973) is a British fashion designer and the creative director of Celine. She graduated from Central Saint Martins a year after Stella McCartney, who was then working for Chloé. Philo started her professional career at Chloé as McCartney's design assistant. In 2001, she took on McCartney's role as creative director, but resigned in 2006. She started sewing clothes for children's events on a daily basis, using fabrics such as taffeta, cotton, linen and leather. She was very interested in all types of garments, but she never bought clothes until she graduated. At the age of 14 her parents went overseas, and she was offered the privilege of returning home without any...
- Born: ( 1973-01-01) 1 January 1973 (age 47) Paris, France
- Nationality: British
- Education: Central Saint Martins
- Occupation: Fashion designer
- Spouse(s): Max Wigram (m. 2004)
- Children: 3
Phoebe Philo Pictures
- Celine : Runway - Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Su...
- Arrivals at the Isabella Blow: Fashion Galore! Event
- Red Carpet Arrivals at the Met Gala
- Kanye West at Paris Fashion Week
Phoebe Philo Lookbooks