Phoebe Philo (born 1973) is a British fashion designer and the creative director of Celine. She graduated from Central Saint Martins a year after Stella McCartney, who was then working for Chloé. Philo started her professional career at Chloé as McCartney's design assistant. In 2001, she took on McCartney's role as creative director, but resigned in 2006.
Phoebe Philo Pictures
- Celine : Runway - Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Su...
- Arrivals at the Isabella Blow: Fashion Galore! Event
- Red Carpet Arrivals at the Met Gala
- Kanye West at Paris Fashion Week
- 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards - Show
- 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards - Winner's Walk
- British Fashion Awards - Winners Boards
- British Fashion Awards - Arrivals
- British Fashion Awards