Find news about Piers Sellers and check out the latest Piers Sellers pictures. He also investigated meteorology for his own science, including in the 1980's when he and his colleagues were involved in studying how the Earth's biosphere was evolving. As the Earth's climate changed and climatic shifts continued throughout the 21st century, Sellers led a pioneering 'man in the sky' expedition to determine whether meteorology should continue to evolve even with increased monitoring from government. When he decided that the...
- Born: Piers John Sellers (1955-04-11) 11 April 1955 Crowborough, East Sussex, England
- Died: 23 December 2016 (2016-12-23) (aged 61) Houston, Texas, U.S.
- Nationality: British, American
- Alma mater: University of Edinburgh (BSc) University of Leeds (PhD)
- Occupation: Research scientist
Piers Sellers Pictures
- National Geographic Channel "Before the Flood" Screening
- In Focus: Brits in Space
- Senate Committee Holds Hearing
- NASA Prepares For Launch Of Space Shuttle Atlantis