Princess Beatrice Elizabeth Mary of York (born August 8, 1988) is the elder daughter of Prince Andrew, Duke of York and Sarah, Duchess of York. As such she is fifth, and the first female, in the line of succession to the thrones of sixteen independent states. At her birth she was the first princess born into the immediate royal family since Princess Anne in 1950. New York City on the estate of the late and legendary William I of Suffolk; she and her husband, Queen Elizabeth IV of England, were the first British royalty to receive an honorary degree on 10 August 1958 from Cambridge University College, Cambridge, UK. She married Prince William VIII, born 4 May 1955 at Greenwich, Hampshire on 31 September 1955; they had five children: Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth with...
- Born: ( 1988-08-08) 8 August 1988 (age 32) Portland Hospital, London, England
- Spouse: Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi (m. 2020)
- House: Windsor
- Father: Prince Andrew, Duke of York
- Mother: Sarah Ferguson
Princess Beatrice Pictures
- The Funeral Of Prince Philip, Duke Of Edinburgh Is Held I...
- The Royal Week - September 28
- Entertainment Pictures of The Week - September 28
- Princess Beatrice's Wedding Dress Goes On Display At Wind...
Princess Beatrice Lookbooks