Diana, Princess of Wales (Diana Frances; née Spencer; 1 July 1961 – 31 August 1997) was a member of the British royal family and first wife of Charles, Prince of Wales, whom she married on 29 July 1981. The marriage produced two sons; Princes William and Harry, currently second and third in line to the thrones of the 16 Commonwealth realms. Diana was born into an old, aristocratic English family with royal connections, and remained the focus of worldwide media scrutiny before, during and after her marriage, which ended in divorce on 28 August 1996. This continued following her death in a car crash in Paris along with her companion Dodi Fayed and driver Henri Paul on 31 August 1997, and in the subsequent display of public mourning a week later. Diana received recognition for her charity work and for her support of the International Campaign to Ban Landmines. From 1989, she was the president of the Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children.
Princess Diana Pictures
- "Royal Style In The Making" Exhibition At Kensington Pala...
- The Duke Of Sussex Visits Sheffield
- Prince Harry Marries Ms. Meghan Markle - Atmosphere
- Photography Auction Featuring Never Before Published Phot...
- Princess Diana Auction Photos
- Prince William and Kate Middleton at St. James Palace
- National Constitution Center Hosts "Diana: A Celebration"