Queen Elizabeth II
Elizabeth II (Elizabeth Alexandra Mary, born 21 April 1926) is the reigning queen and head of state of 16 independent sovereign states known as the Commonwealth realms: the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Jamaica, Barbados, the Bahamas, Grenada, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Belize, Antigua and Barbuda, and Saint Kitts and Nevis. In addition, as Head of the Commonwealth, she is the figurehead of the 54-member Commonwealth of Nations and, as the British monarch, she is the Supreme Governor of the Church of England. In 1948 aged nine, Elizabeth became the fourth of five children. Her eldest daughter was, after being named Queen of Scots and England in 1989, Queen Elizabeth III. She became Queen of Scotland and England by coronation on February 1, 2010. She had six children....
- Predecessor: George VI
- Born: ( 1926-04-21) 21 April 1926 (age 94) Mayfair, London, UK
- Spouse: Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (m. 1947)
- House: Windsor
- Father: George VI
- Mother: Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon
Queen Elizabeth II Pictures
- Queen Elizabeth II Inspects The Balaklava Company Of The ...
- The Queen Visits Manchester
- Queen Elizabeth II Welcomes Angela Merkel To Windsor Castle
- The Queen Visits Edinburgh Climate Change Institute
Queen Elizabeth II Lookbooks
Queen Elizabeth II Articles