Queen Rania of Jordan, (Rania Al-Yassin, born Aug. 31, 1970) is the wife of King Abdullah II of Jordan who she has four children with. Queen Rania is renowned for her philanthropic work. She has pushed for education reform, fighting for better school facilities and mandatory English language training. She is also an enthusiastic supporter of the micro-fund movement which provides financial assistance to would-be entrepreneurs. Queen Rania was honored with the inaugural YouTube Visionary Award at YouTube Live on November 22, 2008 in recognition for her use of the video-sharing website as a platform for positive social change. Find news, articles, videos, and pictures of Queen Rania here.
Queen Rania Pictures
- The Business of Fashion Presents VOICES 2017 - Day 1
- The Royal Week: November 06 - November 12
- Queen Rania of Jordan Visits Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
- In Focus: The Royal Week
- Fashion for Relief - Red Carpet Arrivals - The 70th Annua...
- Trump Holds Joint Press Conf. With King Abdullah II Of Jo...
- Donald Trump And Melania Trump Welcome Jordan's King Abdu...