Rachel McAdams (born November 17, 1978) is a Canadian born actress best known for films like 'Mean Girls,' 'The Notebook,' and 'Wedding Crashers.' She has also had a long on-again/off-again relationship with Canadian born actor Ryan Gosling, who also starred in 'The Notebook.' Check back for more news, pictures, and videos of Rachel McAdams. In 2007–2008, she played a leading character in the hit Netflix animated comedy Red, Red's Life. In 2007–2008, she was nominated for best picture for her performance in the television action thriller Home Alone (1998) and the movie My Brother (2002)....
- Born: Rachel Anne McAdams (1978-11-17) November 17, 1978 (age 41) London, Ontario, Canada
- Alma mater: York University
- Occupation: Actress
- Years active: 2001–present
- Partner(s): Jamie Linden (2016–present)
- Children: 1
- Awards: Full list
Rachel McAdams Pictures
- 2019 Breakthrough Prize - Backstage
- 2019 Breakthrough Prize - Red Carpet
- 'Disobedience' - 2018 Tribeca Film Festival
- RBC Hosts a 'Disobedience' Cocktail Party at RBC House To...
Rachel McAdams Lookbooks
Rachel McAdams Articles