Stay up to date on Rahul Jain and track Rahul Jain in pictures and the press. Jain holds master's degrees in art history, African history, Asian architecture and urban-design from the University of Adelaide in Australia. Jain has written extensively on Indian textile history, including his short documentary tour from 1993 onwards, The Indus Valley's Untapped Power & the story of a pioneer Indian textile writer in Singapore before he disappeared from the island's history in 1992. Jain has worked with artists and artists across Australia as well as in...
- Born: 1963 (age 56–57) Delhi,
- Occupation: Textile designer
- Awards: Padma Shri Jameel Prize
Rahul Jain Pictures
- 'Invisible Demons' Red Carpet - The 74th Annual Cannes Fi...
- "Invisible Demons" Photocall - The 74th Annual Cannes Fil...
- "Animal" Photocall - The 74th Annual Cannes Film Festival
- 33rd Annual IDA Documentary Awards