Ralph Lauren is an American fashion designer and business executive. He was born Ralph Rueben Lifshitz in The Bronx, New York, to Belarusian parents. His estimated wealth is around $2.8 billion, making him the 224th richest person in the world.
- Born: Ralph Lifshitz (1939-10-14) October 14, 1939 (age 81) The Bronx, New York, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Alma mater: Baruch College
- Occupation: Executive Chairman, Ralph Lauren Corporation
- Net worth: US$ 5.9 billion (May 2020)
- Board member of: Ralph Lauren Corporation Club Monaco
- Spouse(s): Ricky Lauren (m. 1964)
- Children: 3, including Dylan and David Lauren
Ralph Lauren Pictures
- HBO's "Very Ralph" World Premiere
- "Western Stars" New York Screening
- WSJ. Magazine 2018 Innovator Awards - Inside
- WSJ. Magazine 2018 Innovator Awards Sponsored By Harry Wi...
Ralph Lauren Lookbooks
Ralph Lauren Articles