Opinions and recommended stories about Rebecca Miller. and her brothers raised her as a white girl, but their family moved together after her first marriage to a white man when she was 11. "Inge Morath was my father's wife," says Miller in her biography One of L.A...
- Born: Rebecca Augusta Miller (1962-09-15) September 15, 1962 (age 58) Roxbury, Connecticut, U.S.
- Occupation: Screenwriter, director, novelist
- Alma mater: Yale University
- Years active: 1988–present
- Spouse: Daniel Day-Lewis (m. 1996)
- Children: 2
- Parents: Arthur Miller Inge Morath
- Relatives: Joan Copeland (aunt)
Rebecca Miller Pictures
- Netflix's The Lost Daughter Tastemaker Screening
- Supermodels Unlimited Magazine Times Square Billboards
- 2019 Arthur Miller Foundation Honors
- Metrograph 3rd Anniversary Party
Rebecca Miller Lookbooks