Rebecca Minkoff is a New York-based fashion designer. The San Diego, CA native attended the Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC and then launched her handbag collection in Spring 2004. As of 2010, the line includes 13 buttery leather carryalls and is a staple among such Hollywood stars as Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Cavallari and Cameron Diaz. Minkoff launched apparel and accessories in Spring 2010. In 2007 Rebecca decided to break her own streak, becoming the first female rapper in five years to perform in the New York Music Hall of Fame, which she attended. She later returned to New York for two performances where she showcased a performance of "The Way My Mind Is Standing" on the WNYL Radio program and subsequently toured in 2009 with an exhibition titled "On My Own: A Collection of...
- Type: Private
- Industry: Fashion
- Founded: 2005
- Founder: Rebecca Minkoff
- Headquarters: New York City, New York, U.S.
- Key people: Rebecca Minkoff, Uri Minkoff
- Products: Handbags
- Website: https://www.rebeccaminkoff.com
Rebecca Minkoff Pictures
- Rebecca Minkoff - Presentation - September 2021 - New Yor...
- Rebecca Minkoff Presentation - February 2021 - New York F...
- Rebecca Minkoff - Presentation - February 2020 - New York...
- "The Bloomberg 50" Celebration In New York City - Inside
Rebecca Minkoff Lookbooks