Reese Witherspoon (born March 22, 1976) is an Academy Award-winning actress from New Orleans. She married her "Cruel Intentions" co-star Ryan Phillippe in 1999 and had 2 children with him before they divorced in 2007. She won the Oscar for her role as June Carter Cash in "Walk the Line," and received a Golden Globe for her critically acclaimed role in "Election." She has been romantically linked to Jake Gyllenhaal in 2009. See more news, photos and videos on Reese Witherspoon here.
- Born: Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon (1976-03-22) March 22, 1976 (age 44) New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.
- Education: Stanford University
- Occupation: Actress, producer, entrepreneur
- Years active: 1991–present
- Works: Full list
- Spouse(s): Ryan Phillippe (m. 1999; div. 2007), Jim Toth (m. 2011)
- Children: 3
- Awards: Full list
Reese Witherspoon Pictures
- Premiere Of Illumination's "Sing 2" - Arrivals
- Premiere Of Illumination's "Sing 2" - Red Carpet
- 2021 InStyle Awards At The Getty Center
- 6th Annual InStyle Awards - Arrivals
Reese Witherspoon Lookbooks
Reese Witherspoon Articles