Richard Blumenthal (born February 13, 1946) is a lawyer and politician. He is currently serving as the US attorney general, and is running for a Senate seat in 2010. See more about Richard Blumenthal here.
- Preceded by: Peter Dorsey
- Governor: Lowell Weicker John Rowland Jodi Rell
- Succeeded by: Alan Nevas
- President: Jimmy Carter
- Born: ( 1946-02-13) February 13, 1946 (age 74) New York City, New York, U.S.
- Political party: Democratic
- Spouse(s): Cynthia Malkin (m. 1982)
- Children: 4, including Matt Blumenthal
- Education: Harvard University (AB) Trinity College, Cambridge Yale University (JD)
- Website: Senate website
- Allegiance: United States
- Branch/service: United States Marine Corps
- Years of service: 1970–1976
Richard Blumenthal Pictures
- 400,000 People, Ultra Violet, NARAL, MoveOn, Moms Rising ...
- Joe Biden Sworn In As 46th President Of The United States...
- Activists Call On The Republican Senate To Delay The Conf...
- Advocates Rally In Washington As Arguments In Supreme Cou...
Richard Blumenthal Articles