Rick Saccone pictures, articles, and news. Saccone supports single payer, same-sex marriage, free tuition at public and private colleges, and the legalization of marijuana. Saccone also opposes the expansion of Medicaid. He believes that Social Security benefits should remain a matter of state control. He opposed the privatization of the US health insurance market since he believes government ought to serve those with...
- Preceded by: David Levdansky
- Succeeded by: Mike Puskaric
- Born: Richard Saccone (1958-02-14) February 14, 1958 (age 62) Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Political party: Republican
- Spouse(s): Yong Saccone
- Children: 2
- Residence: Elizabeth, Pennsylvania
- Education: Weber State College (BS) University of Oklahoma (MPA) Naval Postgraduate School (MA) University of Pittsburgh (PhD)
- Allegiance: United States
- Branch/service: United States Air Force
- Unit: Office of Special Investigations
Rick Saccone Pictures
- GOP PA Congressional Candidate Rick Saccone Holds Electio...
- GOP Congressional Candidate Rick Saccone Campaigns With D...
- Trump Holds Rally Touting Tax Cuts And Steel Tariffs Near...
- GOP Candidate Rick Saccone Holds Election Rally In Pittsb...