Rob Kardashian (born March 17, 1987) is the son of famous O.J. Simpson attorney Robert Kardashian Sr. and reality TV personality on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'. He's known for dating Adrienne Bailon, too, and calling her a lot on the show. He recently hosted the reality series "The Ringer" and wrote several interviews with a range of TV personalities. Kardashian also took part in a music video tour to promote his song "We Are The Best Today". When MTV's "Grow Up, Dance To The Rhythm" was released, his wife Kylie Jenner tweeted pictures of themselves dancing in front of a tree and posing for a photo with K...
- Born: ( 1987-03-17) March 17, 1987 (age 33) Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Alma mater: University of Southern California Marshall School of Business
- Occupation: Television personality, businessman, fashion designer, socialite
- Years active: 2007–present
- Television: Keeping Up with the Kardashians Rob & Chyna
- Partner(s): Blac Chyna (2016–2017)
- Children: 1
- Parent(s): Robert Kardashian, Kris Jenner
- Relatives: Kardashian family
Rob Kardashian Articles