Stay up to date on Robby Naish and track Robby Naish in pictures and the press. In 2005 Naish won his last world championship, as an American national champion at age 19 to become the first person ever to win the world's best windsurfing competition in 1996. His company, Naish Surfboards Holdings, has more...
- Full name: Robert Staunton Naish
- Born: ( 1963-04-23) April 23, 1963 (age 57) La Jolla, California
- Occupation: Athlete
- Years active: 1974-Present
- Height: 5’10”
- Weight: 175 lb (79 kg)
- Spouse(s): Bitsy Kelley (m. 1981, div. 1987), Kathryn Lipp (m. 1991; div. 2019)
- Website: www.naish.com
- Sport: Windsurfing, Kiteboarding, Stand-up Paddling, Foiling, Wing-Surfing
Robby Naish Pictures
- Red Carpet - 2020 Laureus World Sports Awards - Berlin
- She Mercedes - 2020 Laureus World Sports Awards
- Portraits - 2020 Laureus World Sports Awards - Berlin
- Media Interviews - 2020 Laureus World Sports Awards - Ber...