Robert S. Langer
Stay up to date on Robert S. Langer and track Robert S. Langer in pictures and the press.
- Born: ( 1948-08-29) August 29, 1948 (age 72) Albany, New York, U.S.
- Other names: Bob Langer
- Alma mater: Cornell University Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Known for: Controlled drug delivery and tissue engineering
- Awards: Gairdner Foundation International Award (1996) Charles Stark Draper Prize (2002) John Fritz Medal (2003) Harvey Prize (2003) Heinz Award (2004) Albany Medical Center Prize (2005) National Medal of Science (2006) Millennium Technology Prize (2008) Prince of Asturias Award (2008) National Medal of Technology and Innovation (2011) Perkin Medal (2012) Wilhelm Exner Medal (2012) Priestley Medal (2012) Wolf Prize in Chemistry (2013) IRI Medal (2013) Breakthrough Prize in Life Sciences (2014) Kyoto Prize (2014) Biotechnology Heritage Award (2014) FREng (2010) Queen Elizabeth Prize for Engineering (2015)
- Fields: Chemical Engineering
- Institutions: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Doctoral advisor: Clark K. Colton
Robert S. Langer Pictures