Are you ready to dive back into the seedy underbelly of D.C. politics? Netflix has announced that the second season of its hit original series House of Cards will debut on February 14, 2014. All 13 episodes will be immediately available, because what's more romantic on Valentine's Day than binge watching?
The first trailer for the new season features lots of intriguing plot reveals and dramatic character developments — JUST KIDDING, it's just 30 seconds of this deliciously dark sexiness:
So since House of Cards
won't give us any scoop whatsoever about what's coming up, here are seven burning questions we have about Season 2:
• Will Zoe uncover Frank's crimes, specifically that he murdered poor drunk Peter?
• Will Frank give into Major Dad's
Raymond Tusk's political favor demands?
• Will Frank become the new V.P.? Obviously he will, but then will he find a way to unseat the sitting Prez?
• Will Claire's sexy artists lover Adam be back?
• Will Rachel the Hooker meet the same fate as Peter? She seems like a huge liability, no?
• Will Claire bring clean water to everyone who needs it? (LOL JK, she clearly doesn't really give a crap about her charity.)
• Will Freddy ever run out of ribs? Quelle horreur!Got your own questions about what's coming up for Frank and the gang? Watch the smoking hot trailer for House of Cards, then hit the comments below!