Check out featured articles and pictures of Rod Lurie. Lurie is a director, screenwriter and former film critic. Follow Lurie here. He began directing films in Los Angeles, Florida, where he was featured several times on a variety of national TV shows including 'The Golden Girls' and 'Family Guy,' who then went on to become director and producer in 1982, 'Gorgeous', 'The Man Through the Looking Glass' (1983), and 'Men Seeking Home'. Since then he has been featured on BBC The World at Outstanding...
- Born: ( 1962-05-15) May 15, 1962 (age 58) Israel
- Occupation: Film director, screenwriter
- Years active: 1990–present
- Spouse(s): Kyra Davis
- Children: 3
Rod Lurie Pictures
- 26th Annual Critics Choice Awards - Show
- 2016 Summer TCA Tour - Day 4
- Arrivals at the Critics' Choice TV Awards — Part 2
- The Cinema Society Hosts A Screening Of Screen Gems' "Str...