Roger Deakins (born May 24, 1949) is an English cinematographer best known for his work on films such as "A Serious Man," "Revolutionary Road," "No Country for Old Men" and "The Shawshank Redemption." Find more pictures, news and articles about Roger Deakins here. In 2010 Deakins received the "Best of British Cinematographers Awards", one of one of the top four nominations at the 2008 British Society of Cinematographers Awards. Deakins has also...
- Born: Roger Alexander Deakins (1949-05-24) 24 May 1949 (age 71) Torquay, Devon, England
- Nationality: English
- Other names: Roger A. Deakins
- Occupation: Cinematographer
- Years active: 1982–present
- Organization: British Society of Cinematographers American Society of Cinematographers
- Spouse(s): Isabella James Purefoy Ellis (m. 1991)
- Awards: Academy Award for Best Cinematography 2018 Blade Runner 2049 2020 1917 BAFTA Award for Best Cinematography 2001 The Man Who Wasn’t There 2008 No Country for Old Men 2011 True Grit 2018 Blade Runner 2049 2020 1917 Independent Spirit Award for Best Cinematography 1997 Fargo 2010 A Serious Man
- Website: rogerdeakins.com
Roger Deakins Pictures
- Investitures 2022: Sir Roger Deakins And Kim Jones Among ...
- 92nd Annual Academy Awards - Governors Ball
- 92nd Annual Academy Awards - Backstage
- 92nd Annual Academy Awards - Press Room