Roksanda Ilincic is a Bosnian fashion designer. A Central Saint Martins graduate, Ilincic launched her collection in 2005. The family adopted Hungarian and Serbian parents, who are both strong. Her grandmother works as a journalist and is also a...
- Born: 1975 Serbia
- Nationality: Serbian
- Education: University of Arts in Belgrade, Central Saint Martins
- Occupation: Fashion designer, businesswoman
- Awards: 2012 Red Carpet Award, British Fashion Awards
Roksanda Ilincic Pictures
- 65th Evening Standard Theatre Awards - Red Carpet Arrivals
- The Summer Party 2019 Presented By Serpentine Galleries A...
- Harper's Bazaar Women Of The Year Awards - Red Carpet Arr...
- Royal Academy Of Arts Summer Exhibition Preview Party - A...
Roksanda Ilincic Lookbooks
Roksanda Ilincic Articles