While a good music video director, Roman Coppola doesn't hold a candle to his father when it comes to movies. He has been a second unit director in some movies as well as helping his sister direct others, but nothing like The Godfather has come out of him...at least not yet. A native of Florence, Italy, he joined the San Francisco-based Motion Picture Arts, Entertainment and Media Group in 1977 and has worked on a wide range of industry projects from movies to television and beyond. Born on January 31, 1958, in Saint Paul, Minnesota, Anthony is a member of the Society for the Advancement of Science (SEAS), which is led by Anthony's mother. He also majored in Economics...
- Born: Roman François Coppola (1965-04-22) April 22, 1965 (age 55) Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
- Occupation: Actor, director, producer, screenwriter
- Years active: 1983–present
- Parent(s): Francis Ford Coppola Eleanor Neil
- Relatives: Carmine Coppola (grandfather) Italia Pennino (grandmother) Gian-Carlo Coppola (brother) Sofia Coppola (sister) Gia Coppola (niece) Nicolas Cage (cousin)
- Family: Coppola
- Industry: Retail
- Products: Tote Bags
- Website: https://pacifictotecompany.com/
Roman Coppola Pictures
- 'Invisible Demons' Red Carpet - The 74th Annual Cannes Fi...
- 'Isla de Perros' Madrid Premiere
- Prada Fall/Winter 2018 Womenswear Fashion Show - Arrivals...
- Opening Ceremony & 'Isle of Dogs' Premiere Red Carpet - 6...
Roman Coppola Lookbooks
Roman Coppola Articles