Ronan Farrow is the son of Mia Farrow and Woody Allen. He was admitted to Yale Law School at 16, but chose to defer admission so he could get some life experience before attending. He has since recently graduated from the prestigious school. He is making the news because he was just appointed as a liaison to non-governmental organizations in Pakistan.
- Born: Satchel Ronan O'Sullivan Farrow (1987-12-19) December 19, 1987 (age 32) New York City, U.S.
- Alma mater: Bard College (BA), Yale University (JD), Magdalen College, Oxford (DPhil)
- Occupation: Journalist, lawyer
- Years active: 2001–present
- Partner(s): Jon Lovett (2011–present; engaged)
- Parent(s): Mia Farrow, Woody Allen
- Relatives: John Farrow (grandfather), Maureen O'Sullivan (grandmother), Patrick Villiers Farrow (uncle), Prudence Farrow (aunt), Tisa Farrow (aunt)
Ronan Farrow Pictures
- HISTORY Presents HISTORYTalks
- 2020 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Hosted By Radhika Jones - Ar...
- FIJI Water at The Hollywood Reporter's 28th Annual Women ...
- The Hollywood Reporter's Annual Women in Entertainment Br...
Ronan Farrow Articles