Learn more about Russell Peters and get the latest Russell Peters articles and information. He grew up reading and watching TV, which in turn led to him loving sports and a TV program. He has watched shows like The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Star Trek. When he was seven years old, Peters' father, David, gave birth to the twins, and he and his younger siblings were placed into boarding school at Lakeview Elementary School. David did his best to provide for his siblings, and Peters grew...
- Birth name: Russell Dominic Peters
- Born: ( 1970-09-29) September 29, 1970 (age 50) Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Medium: Stand-up, television, film, radio, books
- Years active: 1989–present
- Genres: Satire, observational comedy, improvisational comedy, black comedy, insult comedy
- Subject(s): Racism, race relations, stereotypes, multiculturalism, Indian culture, Asian culture
- Spouse: Monica Diaz (m. 2010; div. 2012)
- Partner(s): Ruzanna Khetchian (2014–2018) Jennifer Andrade (2018–2020)
- Children: 2
- Website: www.russellpeters.com
Russell Peters Pictures
- The DiscOasis at the South Coast Botanic Garden with Groo...
- The DiscOasis VIP Night - Arrivals
- Byron Allen's FEEDING AMERICA COMEDY FEST On The Weather ...
- We Are Family Foundation Honors Dolly Parton And Jean Pau...