Ruth Wilson (born 13 January 1982) is an English actress, perhaps best known for her BAFTA and Golden Globe-nominated performance in the title role of 'Jane Eyre.'
- Born: ( 1982-01-13) 13 January 1982 (age 38) Ashford, Surrey, England
- Education: Notre Dame School, Surrey
- Alma mater: University of Nottingham London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art
- Occupation: Actress
- Years active: 2003–present
- Relatives: Alexander Wilson (grandfather) Dennis Wilson (half-uncle)
Ruth Wilson Pictures
- "The Lost Daughter" UK Premiere - 65th BFI London Film Fe...
- "True Things" UK Premiere - 65th BFI London Film Festival
- Giorgio Armani - Front Row - Milan Fashion Week - Spring ...
- "Mona Lisa And The Blood Moon" Red Carpet - The 78th Veni...
Ruth Wilson Lookbooks
Ruth Wilson Articles