Sadie Frost (born June 19, 1965) is an actress and fashion designer known for her line Frost French. She was married to Jude Law, with whom she has three children. Learn more about Sadie Frost and get the latest Sadie Frost articles and information. He began experimenting with music when he was 16, when he was invited into his parents' house for a performance. Within three years, he was known as Stormy and then Stormy Liza; later called Jane Smith Smith, she was his daughter's twin sister. Together, they began a creative partnership known as Stormie Frost. Stormie's younger sister, Emma Frost (...
- Born: Sadie Liza Vaughan (1965-06-19) 19 June 1965 (age 55) Islington, London, England
- Occupation: Actress
- Years active: 1979–present
- Spouse(s): Gary Kemp (m. 1988; div. 1995), Jude Law (m. 1997; div. 2003)
- Children: 4
- Parent(s): David Vaughan (father)
Sadie Frost Pictures
- BFI London Film Festival Filmmaker Teas - 65th BFI London...
- "Quant" World Premiere - 65th BFI London Film Festival
- London Film Festival 2021 Launch Programme - Photocall
- Bob Dylan And Neil Young Perform Hyde Park - London
Sadie Frost Lookbooks
Sadie Frost Articles