Sara Ziff is an American fashion model and documentary filmmaker. A full-time student at Cornell University, Ziff created a documentary about the modeling industry called 'Picture Me.' She had served as the Director of the Institute of Arts and Research at NYU Langone, as well as as the Associate Professor of Political Science and Director of Women and Gender Studies at the School of African Americans at SUNY Albany, as well as as as Vice President of NYU's Center for American Political Studies at the School of Ethnic and Racial Studies. Sara grew up in Boston...
- Born: New York City, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Alma mater: Columbia University, Harvard University
- Occupation: Model Executive Director, Model Alliance
Sara Ziff Pictures
- 2021 CFDA Fashion Awards
- The Cut + Kenneth Cole Celebrate the Courageous Class of ...
- 'Straight/Curve' New York Premiere
- 2nd Annual Women & Fashion FilmFest Opening
Sara Ziff Lookbooks