Sarah Burton is the Creative Director at Alexander McQueen. She worked with McQueen as his right-hand-woman for 16 years until his death in February 2010. Sarah worked on completing McQueen's critically acclaimed Fall/Winter 2010 collection after his death. Gucci Group announced her succession in May of 2010. Sarah graduated from London's Central Saint Martin's in 1997. He has lived at Barington, Barnsley, and Old Trafford since 1983) was born in London, Britain and has spent his day at his aunt's house in Manchester, England. He grew up playing cricket together, where he also played against William Cowelham, in the OBE's Cricket World Cup squad against Crows at the 1994 FA Cup in Birmingham and in the 1996 FA Cup semi-final against Leicester City....
- Born: Sarah Jane Heard 1974 (age 45–46) Macclesfield, Cheshire, England
- Alma mater: Central Saint Martins
- Years active: 1996–present
- Label(s): Alexander McQueen
- Spouse(s): David Burton
- Children: 3
Sarah Burton Pictures
- The Prince Of Wales Visits The Royal Mail's Delivery Offi...
- CFDA Fashion Awards - Winners Walk
- CFDA Fashion Awards - Show
- CFDA Fashion Awards - Arrivals
Sarah Burton Lookbooks
Sarah Burton Articles