Sarah Jessica Parker
Sarah Jessica Parker (born March 25, 1965) is an American film, television and theatre actress and producer. She is best known for her leading role as Carrie Bradshaw on the HBO television series "Sex and the City," for which she won four Golden Globe Awards, two Screen Actors Guild Awards and two Emmy Awards. She played the same role in the 2008 feature film version of the show, "Sex and the City: The Movie." Find Sarah Jessica Parker news, videos, and pictures here. She also starred as the voice of the characters' father in the 1987 thriller Blue Valentine, which came to be known by its pen name, the American Beauty Girl. On April 17, 2007, Parker performed her Broadway debut...
- Born: ( 1965-03-25) March 25, 1965 (age 55) Nelsonville, Ohio, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress, producer, designer
- Years active: 1974–present
- Spouse(s): Matthew Broderick (m. 1997)
- Partner(s): Robert Downey Jr. (1984–1991)
- Children: 3
- Relatives: Timothy Britten Parker (brother), Pippin Parker (brother)
Sarah Jessica Parker Pictures
- HBO Max's "And Just Like That" New York Premiere
- Universal Pictures And DreamWorks Pictures Presents A Spe...
- 'The Inheritance' Opening Night
- Sarah Jessica Parker Greets Fans At Highpoint Shopping Ce...
Sarah Jessica Parker Lookbooks
Sarah Jessica Parker Articles