Aahoo Jahansouzshahi, also known as Sarah Shahi (born January 10, 1980) is an American actress of Iranian and Spanish descent. A former NFL Cheerleader, Shahi was named #90 on the Maxim magazine "Hot 100 of 2005" list; she moved up to #66 in 2006. She also ranked Rank No. 5 on the AfterEllen.com hot list in 2007. She has starred in The L Word and Life. She started singing shortly after attending University of Virginia, where she was recognized only after earning a scholarship to the University of Cincinnati and then becoming a first-year performer. She began singing in 2006 for the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra and toured the country in 2010 and 2011 as part of Chicago's "Kamara Center Orchestra." She performs occasionally in Pittsburgh's Red Rocks Amphitheatre and performs on the stage with...
- Born: Aahoo Jahansouz Shahi (1980-01-10) January 10, 1980 (age 40) Euless, Texas, U.S.
- Citizenship: American
- Alma mater: Southern Methodist University
- Occupation: Actress, model
- Years active: 1997–present
- Spouse(s): Steve Howey (m. 2009; sep. 2020)
- Children: 3
- Website: sarahshahi.com
Sarah Shahi Pictures
- Netflix Premiere Of Dolly Parton's "Heartstrings"
- TheWrap's Power Women Summit 2019
- Showtime Emmy Eve Nominees Celebrations - Arrivals
- Entertainment Weekly And L'Oreal Paris Hosts The 2019 Pre...
Sarah Shahi Lookbooks
Sarah Shahi Articles