Shaun Robinson (born July 12, 1962) is a co-anchor / reporter for 'Access Hollywood' and 'TV One Access'. She's from Detroit, Michigan and has been featured in 'InStyle', 'Ebony', and 'Us Weekly' magazines. In 2005 she played a small part in the Pat O'Brien voice mail scandal as the presumed recipient of the sexually charged messages. She went on to live with her family and the city of Houston's Rainbow Springs School, where she did her best basketball with the Houston Rockets, then went on to play college basketball for the Michigan Basketball Club (later named Wolverines). In 1990, she attended Texas A&M University. "She really enjoys her education," Larry Lacey says. He likes the school's athletic program, which has been ranked as the nation's No...
- Born: ( 1962-07-12) July 12, 1962 (age 58) Detroit, Michigan, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress, journalist, television host, television personality, author
- Notable work: Access Hollywood (1999-2015)
Shaun Robinson Pictures
- 28th Annual Race to Erase MS: Drive-In Gala
- Sony Music Entertainment 2020 Post-Grammy Reception
- 7th Anniversary MLK Community Of The Dream Lunch
- 2nd Annual Girl Up #GirlHero Awards - Inside
Shaun Robinson Lookbooks
Shaun Robinson Articles