Welcome to the Shoshanna Gruss zine, with news, pictures, articles, and more. Following graduation, she worked in retail, marketing, and consumer electronics before entering a successful retail business in 2012 after launching an online store, which she founded. She started Shoshanna's brand over six months later using a brand-new technology called Google Books, launched in 2014, to produce content tailored to women...
- Born: Shoshanna Lonstein (1975-05-29) May 29, 1975 (age 45) Manhattan, New York, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Education: Nightingale-Bamford School
- Alma mater: George Washington University University of California, Los Angeles
- Occupation: Fashion designer
- Years active: 1998–present
- Spouse(s): Joshua Gruss (m. 2003; div. 2014)
- Children: 3
- Website: www.shoshanna.com
Shoshanna Gruss Pictures
- Rachel Zoe Celebrates Launch Of Women Lifestyle Membershi...
- Rachel Zoe Collection Summer Dinner At Moby's East Hampton
- The Cinema Society & Lindt Chocolate Host a Screening of ...
- The Tenth Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic - Arrivals
Shoshanna Gruss Lookbooks