Opinions and recommended stories about Sophie Rhys-Jones She was educated at St Andrew's and Oxford, before moving to Birmingham City College and, through her own practice, Cambridge University. At the time of her marriage, Sophie had given her entire name to her twin daughters and Sophie, now 19, had given her name to twins...
- Born: Sophie Helen Rhys-Jones (1965-01-20) 20 January 1965 (age 55) Radcliffe Infirmary, Oxford, England
- Spouse: Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex (m. 1999)
- Issue: Lady Louise Windsor, James, Viscount Severn
- House: Windsor (by marriage)
- Father: Christopher Rhys-Jones
- Mother: Mary O'Sullivan
Sophie Rhys-Jones Pictures
- The Funeral Of Prince Philip, Duke Of Edinburgh Is Held I...
- Britain Continues Period Of National Mourning Following T...
- Remembrance Day At The National Arboretum
- The Countess Of Wessex Visits The Half Moon Public House ...