Spencer Tunick is the sometimes controversial artist and photographer who specializes in scenes with naked bodies in front of famous locations such as the United Nations or on top of glaciers.
- Born: ( 1967-01-01) January 1, 1967 (age 53) Middletown, New York, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Known for: Photography
- Website: spencertunick.com
Spencer Tunick Pictures
- Spencer Tunick's Dead Sea Photo Installation
- MoMA Special Screening of "Faces Places" with JR and Agne...
- Gallery 151 Presents a New Exhibit
- Gallery 151 Opening Collection of Sebastian Piras