After working in Italian business and commerce, Domenicali joined Ferrari in 1991, where he worked in company administration. He then moved to the administration of the racing team and the development of the team's Mugello test track. In 1995, he was appointed head of personnel in Ferrari's sporting department and was also involved with sponsorship liaision, before being promoted to Team Manager in December 1996. After a brief stint as Logistics Manager, he became the team's Sporting Director in 2002. -- source www.wikipedia.org
- Born: ( 1965-05-11) 11 May 1965 (age 55) Imola, Italy
- Nationality: Italian
- Occupation: Former Team Principal of Ferrari 2008–2014 CEO and President of Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A.
Stefano Domenicali Pictures
- F1 Grand Prix of Emilia Romagna - Qualifying
- Save The Children's Centennial Celebration: Once in a Lif...
- Save the Children's 'Centennial Celebration: Once In A Li...
- European Premiere Lamborghini Huracan EVO
Stefano Domenicali Articles