After working in Italian business and commerce, Domenicali joined Ferrari in 1991, where he worked in company administration. He then moved to the administration of the racing team and the development of the team's Mugello test track. In 1995, he was appointed head of personnel in Ferrari's sporting department and was also involved with sponsorship liaision, before being promoted to Team Manager in December 1996. After a brief stint as Logistics Manager, he became the team's Sporting Director in 2002. -- source www.wikipedia.org
Stefano Domenicali Pictures
- F1 Grand Prix of Emilia Romagna - Qualifying
- Save The Children's Centennial Celebration: Once in a Lif...
- Save the Children's 'Centennial Celebration: Once In A Li...
- European Premiere Lamborghini Huracan EVO
- F1 Grand Prix Of Italy - Qualifying
- MotoGp Of Austria - Race
- LAMBORGHINI URUS WORLD PREMIERE
- Lamborghini Hosts Global Debut of the Huracan RWD Spyder
- F1 Grand Prix of Malaysia - Qualifying
- F1 Grand Prix of Malaysia: Practice