Stefano Pilati is an Italian fashion designer. He has been the head designer for Yves Saint Laurent since 2002. He has served as the technical director of Yves Saint Laurent, cofounders of a global brand, and is widely regarded as one of the world's premier fashion designers. Served as president of Yves Saint Laurent Ltd, he was one of the founders of the Fashion & Design Institute, which developed brands and launched brands aimed at inspiring young people's creativity. From 2004 until 2012, Pilati was the head designer of Yves Saint Laurent,...
- Born: 1965 (age 54–55) Milan, Lombardy, Italy
- Occupation: Fashion Designer
- Known for: Founder and Creative Director of Random Identities,Creative Director at Yves Saint Laurent fashion house (2004-2012) Head designer and creative director for Ermenegildo Zegna (2012-2016).
- Website: http://www.randomidentites.com
Stefano Pilati Pictures
- Bottega Veneta Salon 02 Berlin At The Berghain In Berlin
- Li-Ning : Photocall - Paris Fashion Week - Menswear F/W 2...
- Show - GQ Men Of The Year Award 2019
- Dior Homme : Outside Arrivals - Paris Fashion Week - Mens...