Stephanie Ruhle pictures, articles, and news. "In addition to her role as a reporter, Mrs. Ruhle received several other awards for her book, Good Morning America: The President's Life During the Vietnam War," and "An Accidental Daughter," among others, as well as other publications which include the Pulitzer prize-winning "Newsweek Magazine: An Essential Companion to Politics," and The Atlantic. She also serves as a managing editor and editorial director of USA TODAY Media.
- Born: Stephanie Leigh Ruhle (1975-12-24) December 24, 1975 (age 44) Park Ridge, New Jersey, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Education: Lehigh University (B.A.), 1997
- Occupation: Journalist, news anchor
- Employer: NBCUniversal, Comcast
- Television: MSNBC Live
- Spouse(s): Andy Hubbard
- Children: 3
- Parent(s): Frank Ruhle, Louise Ruhle
- Website: https://www.stephanieruhle.com/
Stephanie Ruhle Pictures
- Joanna Coles Power 100 Luncheon
- Ad Council's 67th Annual Public Service Award Dinner
- 2020 iHeartRadio Podcast Awards - Show