Steven Chu (born February 28, 1948, St. Louis, Missouri) is an American experimental physicist known best for his research in laser cooling and the trapping of atoms that won him the 1997 Nobel Prize in Physics.
Steven Chu Pictures
- 2019 Breakthrough Prize - Red Carpet
- Nobel Prize Banquet 2017, Stockholm
- Stars at the Breakthrough Prizes Ceremony
- Obama Honors Winners Of The Nat'l Medal Of Science, Tech...
- 2013 Green Inaugural Ball
- North American Int'l Auto Show Features Latest Car Models...
- Steven Chu Testifies At House Hearing On Solyndra
- Biden Holds Cabinet Meeting On Cutting Government Waste
- National Clean Energy Summit 4.0 Takes Place In Las Vegas
- Energy Secretary Chu Testifies On The FY2012 Energy Depar...