Sumner Redstone (born Sumner Murray Rothstein; May 27, 1923) is a media magnate who owns a controlling share of National Amusements theater chain, through which he owns CBS and Viacom. Find more Sumner Redstone pictures, news and information below.
- Born: Sumner Murray Rothstein (1923-05-27) May 27, 1923 Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Died: August 11, 2020 (2020-08-11) (aged 97) Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Education: Harvard University (AB, JD)
- Occupation: Chairman of National Amusements Chairman Emeritus of ViacomCBS
- Net worth: US$ 2.6 billion (April 2020)
- Spouse(s): Phyllis Gloria Raphael (m. 1947; div. 1999), Paula Fortunato (m. 2002; div. 2009)
- Partner(s): Sydney Holland (2010–2015)
- Children: Brent Redstone Shari Redstone
- Parent(s): Belle Ostrovsky Michael Rothstein
- Relatives: Brandon Korff (grandson)
Sumner Redstone Pictures
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Premieres in Westwood — Pa...
- The Hollywood Reporter's Annual Nominees Night Party
- Arrivals at the American Cinematheque Award Ceremony
- American Cinematheque Award Cocktail Party