Susan Rice (born November 17, 1964) a foreign policy expert with experience in the Clinton administration and the National Security Council. She has been named as Barack Obama's Ambassador to the United Nations.
- President: Bill Clinton
- Deputy: Brooke Anderson Rosemary DiCarlo
- Preceded by: George Moose
- Succeeded by: Walter H. Kansteiner III
- Born: Susan Elizabeth Rice (1964-11-17) November 17, 1964 (age 55) Washington, D.C., U.S.
- Political party: Democratic
- Spouse(s): Ian O. Cameron (m. 1992)
- Children: 2
- Parents: Emmett J. Rice (father) Lois Dickson Rice (mother)
- Education: Stanford University (BA) New College, Oxford (MPhil, DPhil)
- Occupation: Political official, Diplomat, Policy advisor
- Profession: Diplomat
Susan Rice Pictures
- Congress Works To Pass An Infrastructure and Government F...
- European Best Pictures Of The Day - March 25
- HISTORY Presents HISTORYTalks
- 10th Anniversary Women In The World Summit