Learn more about Theo Brunner and get the latest Theo Brunner articles and information. He started practicing volleyball as a student in 1995, but had to switch coaching duties once a month when he began to suffer from his severe pain. He received treatment and continued playing volleyball and continued his studies until 1999 when he underwent a procedure to remove his prosthesis in order for the doctor to see him again under the supervision of psychologist Jules Branscombe and the surgery was approved and...
- Full name: Theodore Allan Brunner
- Nationality: American
- Born: ( 1985-03-17) March 17, 1985 (age 35) Palo Alto, California, U.S.
- Hometown: Ridgefield, Connecticut, U.S.
- Height: 6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)
- Weight: 201 lb (91 kg)
Theo Brunner Pictures
- FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour Rio - Day 4
- FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour Rio - Day 3
- Brazil v USA Beach Volleyball International Challenge