Fashion designer Timo Weiland, the creative director of an eponymous label launched with partner Alan Eckstein, was regarded as one of 2009's "breakout designers" after a successful showing at September's New York Fashion Week. Expect to see his work on all the hot young things. He began designing apparel for children's books and the Timo Weiland imprint when he and his wife, Michelle, visited New York for a new book launch where he created the Timo Weiland brand for kids with age dependent and hyper-active personality disorder (ADHD); the first child to experience both ADD and ADHD after ADHD. Their daughter, Sasha, is now 12 months and in November 2013 was...
- Born: Omaha
- Occupation: Fashion designer, DJ
- Website: www.timoweiland.com
Timo Weiland Pictures
- Power Book IV: Force Premiere
- Unconventional Bubbles With Ruinart + David Shrigley
- A24 Hosts A Screening Of "The Humans"
- Iris Apfel's 100th Birthday Party at Central Park Tower W...