Toccara Jones was a contestant on America's Next Top Model Cycle 3. Although she didn't make it to the season's final episodes, she is one of few former ANTM contestants to have a legitimate modeling career post-show. She was most recently featured in Vogue Italia's all-black issue. She also graduated from The College of The Arts, New York, where she majored. Since 2001, Jones has participated in more than 15,000 TV segments, having appeared on the Top 25 shows for seven consecutive seasons based on her work. Last season she appeared in episodes of the cult-classic Family Guy, where she competed in three categories. Jones appeared in several episodes of the American Horror Story: Freak Show,...
- Born: Toccara Elaine Jones (1981-03-13) March 13, 1981 (age 39) Dayton, Ohio, U.S.
- Occupation: Hip hop model, fashion model
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Dark brown
- Agency: Wilhelmina Models
Toccara Jones Pictures
- Reactify Events X Wish: A Collaboration Jungle Event - A ...
- Joe Exclusive Hosts Book Release Party For "So You Want T...
- Warner Music Group GRAMMY Party - Inside
- Toccara Jones Goes Shopping In Beverly Hills
Toccara Jones Lookbooks