Have you ever dreamed of owning a home big enough to fit a family of 27 and also features a moat, infinity pool that looks like a lake, and the coolest billiards room you've ever seen? Well, if you have a cool $50 million laying around, that house is in reach. Tom Brady
and Gisele Bundchen
had their Beverly Hills palace built in 2011 and now it's on the market
. You can thank them later.
Anyway, there's nothing wrong with plunking down a fortune for the "most spectacular estate in Brentwood," but let's be smart about this. Don't go calling your realtor just yet. You've got to weigh your options, ya know? If mental math isn't your thing, fear not: We've done it for you. Here's a sampling of things you could buy with $50 million instead.
- 2,066 Toyota Prii (base model)
- 128,205 roundtrip flights from San Francisco to NYC (think of the miles you'd rack up!)
- 12,531,328 Big Mac meals from McDonalds (and 50 million $1 sweet teas to wash them down, pre-tax)
- 62,500 pairs of Louboutins (that's more than even Kim Kardashian owns)
- 1,086 of the "world's most expensive shirt" (you wouldn't have to do laundry for three years)
- 215,053,763 No.2 pencils (you'll never forget anything ever again)
- 1,250,000 bouquets of roses (if you REALLY screw up)
- 51 private islands in Fiji (invite all of your friends!)
- 943 tanks of gas to get your private jet to your private island (go green!)
- 58,892 iPhone 5s, sans contracts (you'll always have a backup)
You get the idea.
So, how's the moat looking now? We're personally just craving a hamburger.
See more Tom and Gisele pics here: