Tom Ford (born August 27, 1961) is an American fashion designer and director known for his work with Gucci and the Tom Ford label. He also directed the critically-acclaimed film "A Single Man." Find more pictures, news and articles about Tom Ford here. He began collecting garments on his father's farm, where he has spent almost 40 years, including 12 years as a sewing teacher. His mother, Anne Ford (née Jane Elizabeth Carlin), earned him an MBA, but he did not attend college because of depression, and he was born with cerebral palsy when she was seven years old. Thomas was raised by his...
- Born: Thomas Carlyle Ford (1961-08-27) August 27, 1961 (age 59) Austin, Texas, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Alma mater: Parsons School of Design
- Occupation: Fashion designer, filmmaker
- Label(s): Gucci (1990–2004) YSL (1999–2004) Tom Ford (2004–present)
- Spouse(s): Richard Buckley (m. 2014)
- Children: 1
- Website: www.tomford.com
Tom Ford Pictures
- 2021 CFDA Fashion Awards
- The 2021 Met Gala Celebrating In America: A Lexicon Of Fa...
- Tom Ford - Runway - September 2021 - New York Fashion Week
- Tom Ford - Front Row - September 2021 - New York Fashion ...
Tom Ford Lookbooks
Tom Ford Articles