Thomas Jacob "Tommy" Hilfiger (born March 24, 1951) is an American fashion designer and founder of the brand Tommy Hilfiger.
- Born: Thomas Jacob Hilfiger (1951-03-24) March 24, 1951 (age 69) Elmira, New York, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Fashion designer
- Label(s): Tommy Hilfiger
- Spouse(s): Susie Cirona (m. 1980; div. 2000), Dee Ocleppo (m. 2008)
- Children: 7
- Website: tommy.com
Tommy Hilfiger Pictures
- The 2021 Met Gala Celebrating In America: A Lexicon Of Fa...
- Iris Apfel's 100th Birthday Party at Central Park Tower W...
- Monte-Carlo Gala For Planetary Health : Photocall
- "The Times of Bill Cunningham" Outdoor Screening
Tommy Hilfiger Lookbooks