Tracey Emin (born July 3, 1963) is a British artist known for her controversial and sometimes disturbing works. Find more pictures, news and articles about Tracey Emin here.
- Born: Tracey Emin July 1963 Croydon, Surrey, England
- Nationality: British
- Education: Medway College of Design, Maidstone College of Art, Royal College of Art, Birkbeck University of London
- Notable work: Everyone I Have Ever Slept With 1963–1995, My Bed
- Movement: Young British Artists
- Spouse(s): A stone in her garden
- Website: traceyeminstudio.com
Tracey Emin Pictures
- Royal Academy Of Arts Summer Exhibition 2021 - Preview Party
- "Bags: Inside Out" At The V&A - Press View
- "Tracey Emin/Edvard Munch: The Loneliness of the Soul" At...
- National Lottery 25
Tracey Emin Lookbooks
Tracey Emin Articles